Friday, January 19, 2018

So I DON'T have to be there.....

As we visit, laugh, talk, have coffee and get re-energized with a new group of excited learners, I want to feel like my students NEED me to be there and their world won't continue until I get back.

Then I log in here....
and I see Period 6 is working on their molecule playlist.

I want to feel SO needed that I think I'll check Discovery Education....
Really?????  Period 5 - working as if I was there and giving "the look".

One more attempt to capture my need back at school while I visit with two wonderful daughters, lots of old friends and many new friends (who have the same foot swirl that I do with a blue card in our hand).....
Period 4 - ðŸ˜¤  is anyone NOT working??? ......On three different playlists at the same time, no less.

Thank you Vanguard for this opportunity to empower my students and enjoy a day with colleagues, learn new stuff and get excited about moving into a new year with a great group.   



2 comments:

  1. Love those moments when we "see" them working from afar. Yesterday I pulled up Tinkercad after school, and a student was working on it right then! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! The joy and frustration of knowing that your students can be without you, and that you can take some “me time” without guilt and anxiety. They need you for sure, but knowing that they can go it alone is liberating also.

    ReplyDelete