Saturday, June 11, 2016

Playing with My #Vantasy Classroom with Reading Camp

I have fallen in love with this classroom from the article "Classroom Eye Candy: A Flexible-Seating Paradise." I am now in the pursuit of making a paradise for my students. I am experimenting with my Reading Camp experience in the next few weeks. Mindset loading...loading...changing!
Tables instead of desks

Wood and crate benches for chairs

Actually used the desk for displaying books

A sprinkle of CCP

 
Sentences stems for ELPS
 
Fun pillows for reading space
 

Our reading camp schedule

Getting the cart involved with furniture
instead of being hidden

2 comments:

  1. Play is the highest form of learning, right? You have the right idea, use those little summer readers as guinea pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering if you've transformed your classroom this fall with tables, benches and pillows... we blew in so fast, I can't remember. Hoping so! No need to hold off!

    ReplyDelete